Explore how organisms with different traits survive various selection agents within the environment.
Sample Learning Goals
- Determine which mutations are favored by the selection agents of predators and food variety and which mutations are neutral.
- Describe which traits change the survivability of an organism in different environments.
- Experiment with environments which produce a stable population of bunnies, a population that dies out, and a population that takes over the world.
- Track genes through multiple generations.
- Compare how dominant and recessive genes get passed onto offspring.