- Graphing Linear Equations
Explore the world of lines. Investigate the relationships between linear equations, slope, and graphs of lines. Challenge yourself in the line game!
Sample Learning Goals
- Explain how the slope of a graphed line can be computed.
- Graph a line given an equation in either slope-intercept or point-slope form.
- Write an equation in slope-intercept or point-slope form given a graphed line.
- Predict how changing variables in a linear equation will affect the graphed line.