Experiment with an electronics kit! Build circuits with batteries, resistors, ideal and non-Ohmic light bulbs, fuses, and switches. Determine if everyday objects are conductors or insulators, and take measurements with an ammeter and voltmeter. View the circuit as a schematic diagram, or switch to a lifelike view.
Sample Learning Goals
- Explore basic electricity relationships.
- Explain basic electricity relationships in series and parallel circuits.
- Use an ammeter and voltmeter to take readings in circuits.
- Provide reasoning to explain the measurements and relationships in circuits.
- Build circuits from schematic drawings.
- Determine if common objects are conductors or insulators.