Who should read this eBook:
- K-8 teacher leaders
- School and district administrators
With the introduction of Next Generation Science Standards to K-12 classrooms, teachers and administrators are searching for ways to understand the constructs of these new criteria, interpret them in their own classrooms, and apply their principles for student mastery.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- The STEM cycle
- What makes the NGSS tougher than previous iterations
- How the new standards link with Common Core ELA, math and arts, allowing educators to teach across the curriculum
- How the new standards affect the traditional methods of STEM instruction in the K-12 classroom (and how that change is not business as usual)
- How teachers can support the shift with robust, effective STEM resources
Fill out the form on the right to get your free eBook now.