What's unique about implementing science and engineering curriculum under these new standards?
There are seven key elements for successful implementation with the Next Generation Science (and engineering) Standards that every K-8 teacher and administrator should know.
We'll discuss how to:
- Create coherence across buildings, grades, and components of curriculum.
- Re-imagine professional support at the district and school level.
- Establish better collaboration, networking, and partnerships.
- Tackle hidden curriculum equity issues.
- Make internal communication and learning walks regular and relevant.
- What makes implementing the new science and engineering standards unique?
- What's required to implement the changes successfully in grades K-8?
Who Should Attend:
K-8 teacher leaders, school and district administrators, academic support personnel, and parent and community leaders
Francis Vigeant, teacher and CEO KnowAtom, LLC